Custom Search

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

BSFL Team Christmas Lunch 2014

 I am so blessed to work with an incredible group of people. I love each and every one of them. It is so neat that my coworkers are like family. Each year, Abbey and I like to do a little something special to show our appreciation for them.

This is our first Christmas in our new house, so we were excited to get to have the team over and actually have everyone fit!

 Abbey fixed an amazing meal. It was very tasty and I think that everyone enjoyed it.

 Abbey found a great idea for the team ornament. We try to make a keepsake ornament every year. This year, we took little pieces of pages that each team member had worked on and made them into pine cones.

I think that it was a successful meal, but I'm more thankful to be associated with such an amazing group of people.

No comments: