Custom Search

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Agency D3 - 2014 VBS



 We had a great year at VBS! It was a great theme and the kids learned a whole lot. All four of our boys had a great time.

Abbey coordinated the snacks again this year and they were all very tasty. I was able to help teach the 5th and 6th grade VBXers and I loved it. The curriculum was great and I'm not just saying that because Abbey wrote it. It really was great.


The kids all worked hard and we had a fantastic family night performance. I loved seeing all of our kids up there. If you look really closely, you will find Nash and Reed.



Will had fun with his performance too. Since we have listened to the VBS music for months, it wasn't any difficulty for them to know every word to every song.


Will was very animated as always. It was fun to see him.


Nash enjoyed spending the week with his buddies Christopher and Kooper.


I love that face.


No comments: