Custom Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy 2nd Family Day: Will

(Family Day: September 11, 2010)

Sweet Will was one of our great surprises for our 2nd adoption, because our 2nd adoption became our 2nd and 3rd adoptions. Will was born on Abbey's 30th birthday. He has always been a charmer and has always been adventurous. He fell out of his baby bed at 8 months old!

 (1st Family Day: September 11, 2011)

Will has stolen the heart of nearly every person he has every met. He has an infectious smile and a huge personality. He is definitely our strongest-WILLed child, although none of our children seem to struggle in that area of their lives. He knows what he wants and he knows how he wants it. He loves his "mama" and he says her name about 400 times everyday. 

(2nd Family Day: September 11, 2012)

Will, you are so much fun to parent. You keep me on my toes and you make me laugh. I love your cuddles and I love your ability to turn a stressful situation into a funny one. You have a bright beautiful smile and I hope that you always keep it.


You love your brothers. You want to be as big as Reed and you want to take care of Tuck. You love to do things by yourself and let us know by saying "I do!" whenever there is a task that you want to accomplish on your own.






I'm so thankful that God chose me to be your Daddy. I love coming home because you are so excited to see me. I hope you never lose your loving personality. I love you.




No comments: