Custom Search

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jet-Skis, Boats, and Emergency Rooms





Sweet Will loved the lake. He was enthralled in every part of the trip. He loved riding on the jet ski as well.




Reed was a bit timid at first, but ultimately he got right in and loved the water.




Mr. Danny and Carah pulled me on the inner tube.




Tuck was not as thrilled with the water as the other boys.





Nash loved the water. He is swimming so much. He just loves being in the water. Caleb loves the water too.

Late Friday night I got really really sick and had to go to the ER. I had a drip for liquids to rehydrate and then also morphine for pain. Danny was nice enough to take me and then he got sick, then Caleb and Carah got sick. The doctor said it was a virus, but I am not sure I don't think it was food poisoning.

No comments: