Custom Search

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Uncle Bill's Beach House Day 3



We were a little nervous that the weather because the forecast seemed to look more rainy than sunny, however, the weather has been prefect. Nash had discovered that it is fun to ride the waves with uncle bill. -

I've discovered that Tuck is a cuddly shade snuggler. That's where I like to be.

Abbey enjoys jumping the waves with ms. Candace. Nash also likes to hit the waves with her.

Reed is a poser. He loves to show his big cheese any time the camera is pointed at him.

Tonight we had grilled pizzas and a fruit pizza. It was yummy, even though I had to make it on a charcoal grill, which isnt ideal.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Alana said...

I recently read about your family in the homelife magazine. Your article "Hurry Up and Wait" really hit home. My husband and I are currently going through infertility, for 3 years now. It is a "hurry up and wait" process that is very draining, as I'm sure you both are aware. Thank you for sharing your heart. You have a beautiful family!