Custom Search

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Since We've Been Home

 Well, we've been home since last Thursday, and boy have things changed. We have been having a ton of fun as a family of six. Nash absolutely loves Tuck. Loves him.
 Will is adjusting well to Tuck. Probably a little better than I thought that he would. He does sympathy cry and there are some obvious signs of "I need attention."
 Friday all of the grandparents were here. They enjoyed being with the boys for sure.
 Friday was such a beautiful afternoon that we did some rearranging in the backyard. It was lots of fun to get stuff rearranged.
 We moved the playset down to the other end of the yard and then moved the trampoline further over to the back of our backyard. I don't know if I have ever mentioned that our backyard is the smallest part of our yard. We have a very large front and side yard. Our backyard is SMALL! So when you put a deck, a trampoline, and playset in the backyard, it is smaller!
 Reedy has done really well with the addition of Tuck. Much better than when we added Will and Nash! He still doesn't have as much interest in Tuck as Nash does. He is a good biggest brother though!

 Nash really loves this guy!
 Lola is still here helping us with the adjustment. It is great to have an extra set of hands around as we figure out how to parent four preschoolers.
 Tuck seems to be teething because he is chewing on anything that he has get his hands on.
 Tuck is so sweet. We are still trying to get his formula adjusted. He is waking up for a bottle in the night, but sleeping fairly well. He has already been to his first photo shoot. He will be in the winter Babies - Twos leader kit for LifeWay.
 Nash is one of the most amazing big brothers. He loves Tuck. Yesterday I was holding Tuck and Nash got into my lap, looked at Tuck, and said "You're precious."
 Nash also had a photoshoot yesterday. He is going to be on the cover of the pre-K Sunday School curriculum. I think the photographer eventually got a non-posed smile.
 Reed is supremely smart and is very athletic. He has loved this weather so that he can practice baseball. While we were in Taiwan, Nash and Reed started soccer practice. I can't wait to go to their next practice.

And then there is Will! Our cute little humorist! He keeps us all on our toes. Last night we were in the kitchen and heard sort of a double thud. I went to the stairwell and saw Will halfway down laying horizontally across the step. He looked at me and said "Hep me! Hep me!" I picked him up and he said "Thank you!" I said and told him that I realized that we know he can talk, he just doesn't!

1 comment:

Mama Shoe said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Been following your journey to Tuck, and he is sooo sweet!! You will absolutely love being the parents of 4 little boys (we vouch for that!).
God's blessings to you all...

btw, Tuck reminds me of our boy#3, and your Nash looks like a younger version of our boy#2 (my husband thinks so too)! =)