Custom Search

Friday, March 16, 2012

Land: Table for 六

 This morning, we woke up very early for an 8:20 flight to Taitung on Mandarin Airlines. We got to the airport early much to our surprise.
 Our dear, sweet friend Deana was there to meet us at the airport along with her husband Luke and social worker Wuli. We are traveling with Kathy who is picking up her and her husband's baby Kai, so we had to ride in two cars.

First, Kathy got to meet Kai while we took pictures, videos, and cooed.

Then it was time for Mr. Tuck to make his entrance. Isn't he beautiful?

 Tuck is amazing. He is the tiniest of our babies. He is so completely sweet. So far, he has only gotten upset when he has needed to be changed or fed. Unlike our other boys, Tuck takes his bottle room temperature! If anyone else out there has had a kid who likes his balding boiling hot, you hear our "shouts of praises!"

 Tuck's nanny was there at MLH to meet us. She is super nice and has taken excellent care of him. She said that we couldn't hug her because she would cry. The nanny's mother was out in the car, but she didn't come in, because she was so sad that Tuck was leaving. Doesn't that give you the idea of how much these babies are loved? I am so thankful that Deana, Wuli, and Alexia find nannies who will love our babies so much while they are away from us.

 Tuck absolutely loves his Mommy. He went to sleep with her right away.
 I don't think I cried at all. I am literally so tired, that I don't know where the energy would have come from. He is just as amazing as my other three boys though! I love me some Land boys!


 He was wearing this adorable little outfit we sent him for Christmas. It says "My First Christmas!" Isn't that a hoot?

 He got a little upset with me when we first got in the van.

 But we got his paci and things were all better!


 He has enjoyed playtime in our room most of the day. We didn't do much this afternoon except rest. I went down and tested out the hot springs at our hotel. IT was fantastic and super relaxing. Abbey went and exercised tonight in the gym in hotel.
 I ventured out to KFC to get us supper and then made a quick stop at 7/11. I don't know why I like 7/11s so much, probably because that is my birthday.

So, our first day with Tuck went really well! Thanks for all of your prayers. They mean the world to us! We know God hears the prayers of His people.

My Dear Tuck,

I love you. No words are better to describe it than that. I've loved you since the day I first heard about you 5 months before you were even born. God has a plan for you. God knew you would be a part of our family before we even knew who you were. We are so glad that God chose us! You are beautiful. You are soft, you are sweet. Tuck, we have looked forward to your arrival so much! There were many bumps in the way trying to keep us from getting to you, but each time, we asked people to pray and each time, God just smashed those bumps. I pray that God will use you to do amazing things in your life. I pray that you will know Him, love Him, and serve Him. You are special. Tuck, one day when we look back on this time of how you came to be a part of our family, I want you to understand how much your birth mother loves you. She loves you so much! She chose to give you life. We gladly accept the responsibility God has given us to be your parents. We love you. We love you. We love you.

love, dad

5 comments:

Denice said...

SO incredibly happy for you guys!!! Make me want to be there with you so badly! :-) I love your post, beautiful said!!! Praying you all get some well deserved rest and enjoy your bonding time with Tuck!!!

Denice

Denice said...

Just posted and it disappeared! Oh well...I'll try again!

SO happy for you guys! Makes me wish I were there with you!! Love your blog post! Beautifully said Jeff!! Praying you all get some well deserved rest and great bonding time with sweet little Tuck!!

Denice

Eve said...

Tuck,

You are so loved by so many! Mr. Justin and I can't wait to see you again! We were fortunate enough to see you when you were only two months old when we came to Taiwan to pick up Amber Joy! I know you and she will be good friends and I can't wait to see how you grow up loving your three brothers! We will see you soon!!

Love,

Ms. Stephanie

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

LOVE all the pics and hearing all about everything! Congratulations to your amazing family! So wonderful to have known about him before his birth! What a treasure :)

David Byman said...

What a handsome guy - we're so happy for you!