Custom Search

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day at Chick-fil-a

 Another Valentine's Day has come and is almost gone, and another day that we are reminded just how blessed we are.
 Will has been completely adorable lately. He is really starting to talk a lot and has the cutest little tricks. I've got to get my phone upgraded so that I can get my microphone working and get some videos.
 Tonight we had our annual Valentine's Day party at Chick-fil-a. It was fun to have our friends their.

 Amber Joy came for her first American Valentine's Day.
 The Davidson's were there. Cate and Carah enjoyed the baby time with AJ and Will.
 Abbey remembered to bring some coloring books and colors for the boys to play with when they weren't in the playland.
 Miss Candace brought Valentine's Day goodies for each family.
 Caleb is really serious about his coloring. He is a good colorer. I'm amazed that my boys have started to focus so much on their coloring. They are definitely getting older. Speaking of older, can you believe that Reed is going to be 5 in two days?
 Uncle Bil and Will enjoyed some time together. Will let Uncle Bill color.
 I think I was telling them how much I love my Valentine.
 On second thought, it looks like we got caught.
 Nash LOVES Caleb. Reed loves Caleb to, but Reed is a little older. Nash and Caleb are pretty close buds. Nash says Caleb is his best friend.

 Can you believe how awesome my wife looks? She is amazing!
 I can't believe how old Carah has gotten. So sweet (but she didn't talk to me hardly at all. Guess I am not cool enough.).

 Will loves Uncle Buh.

No comments: