Custom Search

Friday, October 14, 2011

Honey Suckle Hill



Last week, Lola came to town to see the boys and help Abbey with some major projects: Nash big dentist appointment and a visit to honey suckle hill farm.



Nash has teeth like mine! The dentist said he will probably easily get cavities and have some issues. I've dealt with that all of my life. Sweet little Nash, he takes it all in stride.



Will had a great time at the farm. He is so busy!!!!



He tried convincing Lola that he was one of the big boys and that he could run and jump and climb like them. Only, he overdid it and he convinced that he could run and jump and climb better than the big boys! Especially that climb part.



The boys loved looking at the piggies.



Reed taught Nash how to milk a cow, while Will stayed back and offered a few pointers.



It was a beautiful day to go to the farm.



Guess which one is Will?



Do we have the cutest kids in the world or what?



The boys had fun on the hayride.



Nash loved his pumpkin.

2 comments:

Glen and Andrea said...

Hi,
I've been reading your blog for years, you brought Reed home around the time we bought our son home from Thailand, but for some reason (not sure why) I have never or hardly ever commented. But today I felt compelled to (again, I'm not sure why!) Firstly I wanted to say how terrific your darling new additions to the family are. Nash and Will seem like beautiful little boys. Also congratulations on your 4th son. I think 4 sons is an incredible blessing. I know you would love a daughter (just like I would) but there are not many people in the world who get to have 4 sons! Such a special thing. And finally I wanted to say how blown away I am by Abbey's amazing weight loss - so very fast too. She looks incredible. I have slowly gotten bigger over the years - I think age, infertility and adopting have all contributed - and am having real trouble losing the weight. I would love to know how Abbey did it?
Take care,
Andrea (from New Zealand)

Sewconsult said...

My, how the boys are growing. I spied a cute mommy, 3 cute boys, lots of pumpkins and a Vera Bradley bag! (LOL)
Beckie (who loves Vera), mom of Andrea H.