Custom Search

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Picnik: My New Favorite Website



So, I've recently discovered picnik editing software online. It's awesome. I really love it.



You can do all kinds of fun things with it. I'm thinking about buying the "premium" package instead of just working on the free things.



The other day, Abbey found a recipe for making "acorns". You use a hershey kiss, a vanilla wafer, and a little bit of a pretzel. After a while, they gave up on the pretzel since it kept falling off.



Reed enjoyed the chocolate part of the cooking.



Abbey is much better about letting the boys cook. I am not really that patient when it is my turn to cook.



This kid looks so familiar, but I just can't quite put my finger on it!

2 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

LOVE picnik too!!!! Definitely get the premium package, I did and use it ALL the time.

Tish said...

the hot dog pic is a crack up!