Custom Search

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Candace's Pumpkin Party



The other night, we headed over to Candace's Mom's house and attended an awesome party Candace has been working on for quite some time. She threw a pumpkin carving party. Now, I'm personally not really into sticking my hand into the guts of a pumpkin and the smell of pumpkin isn't really appealing to me, so I just sat back and chatted it up with anyone without a knife in their hands. I really had a great time despite the look on my face in this photo. Stacy, Hudson, Wesley, and I got chilly so we wrapped up in a blanket.



Britton, Reed, and Connor sat on the hay for a photo.



Mrs. Katrina took us on a hayride. It was a lot of fun.

Reed had a BLAST!



Nash was interested in everything that was going on. It was his first time to visit the country.



The little kids had mini pumpkins to paint and they had a lot of fun. It was such a fun time for everyone.



Nash and Reed painted the most adorable pumpkins. I think that the boys had a complete blast. All three of them fell asleep on the way home.



Brandon, Uncle Bill, and Abbey carved pumpkins at our table. They were very serious about it.



It's amazing that Abbey was able to carve anything with her little ones constantly checking in on her.



Uncle Bill had to clean his pumpkin and Brandon's pumpkin out.



The finished pumpkins. My personal favorites are Melita's in the top right corner. They are so great. Would love to have them on our porch.



Will and I just chilled out most of the time while the big kids played. The venue was perfect for the 3000 little boys that were there.



The boys took turns pulling each other. It was really sweet to watch them sharing. Britton was a great puller, Reed did a good job, and Nash tried his hardest, but he's still a little small.



The rest of the weekend was spent going to Larry's for breakfast, then to Uncle Bill's to hang out for a bit. Then to Amy Parker's wedding. It was a wonderful. Lots of funny moments.



Today we had out last Sunday at our church, because as I mentioned in an earlier post, we will be going to a new church where Abbey will be working starting tomorrow.

This week is going to be very busy. I have a writers conference this week for a new preteen product that I am really excited about.

No comments: