Custom Search

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to NashWill: Family of 五



The nannies all stood by the door and waved "bye bye" to us. They were happy and sad to see us go. Happy because the boys had found their families, and sad because they love our little boys.



Nash was a little bit nervous about what we were going to do when we arrived at the airport.



He disagreed with the Mandarin Airlines flight attendant that insisted that Nash not sit on his knees so he couldn't look at the window. There were a few tears, but they dried quickly.



Will could not believe that we were about to fly high into the sky.



Uncle Bill was waiting on us in the lobby when our taxi arrived at the hotel. He called Lola and told her to come down with Reed Asap.



Reed was so excited to see us and his brothers. I thought that he would be angry with us and not talk, but he was so nice!



The boys immediately began to have a ball, literally. It was so wonderful to get to see them playing together. I was videotaping and taking pictures, so that's why the pictures are not so great. Oh did I mention that I was also crying my eyes out.



I cannot say enough how much Reed has been loving on Nash. He's been sharing his toys and playing. They've even run in the halls with each other.



I even got the boys to take a nap together. It was a bit of a challenge, but ultimately they laid right next to each other and slept for a couple of hours.





Lola was happy to meet her new grandsons.



Our first photo as a family of 五

10 comments:

Mark & Kris said...

So wonderful to see you all together!! Reed is a great big brother already! Blessings upon your family and praying for your return home.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I totally agree with you; Abbey has that "new mother" glow most definitely. Let me say how very much I appreciate y'all allowing us to take this journey with you. My heart is warmed by your love for these very blessed little fellows who are now Lands and Tennesseans! Can't wait to see your family of 5!

Nana Sprinkles said...

Jeff, I definitely agree with you; Abbey has that "new mother" glow about her. Thank you for allowing us to go on this journey with you. It has been amazing, and we can't wait to meet your family of 5 and to welcome Nash and Will to Tennessee!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Reed seems to be so excited to be a big brother! Praying for ya'll!

Maggie said...

Oh my word!! It looks like Abbey's bawling her eyes out! I'm crying, too! How beautiful. We will be praying for this transition and that all three boys fall absolutely in love with each other.

Courtney said...

well now I'm crying! So glad the boys hit it off! What a blessing!!!

theglenns556 said...

LOVE the way that as they are all waving, it looks like they are all holding up the number 5 too! Almost a tribute to your new family size. These will be such precious photos for your boys to have. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Sewconsult said...

Such a joyous group of pictures. May God bless you with easy transitions with the little ones and Reed. Wonderful! Touching! Amazing!
Beckie

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks wondeful all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

Hooray! How wonderful it must feel to all be together finally! I love seeing the first family of five photo, too.