Custom Search

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday's Mayhem



After we let the boys get up at 5:00, they played and played and played.

Abbey went back to sleep and slept and slept and slept.



Reed and Nash had a lot of fun playing together. Reed continued his orientation of the Nash to the LandLife way. He helped him understand that all toys are available to be played with and that all toys are look more fun when they are completely dumped out of the organizers into the middle of the floor.



Nash had a blast when he discovered the tunnel to play in. He really had a fun time with it.



I fixed breakfast for us and we enjoyed waffles, bacon, and eggs. It was good. While we were out there it was fun to see Nash discover our backyard for the first time. He loved playing in it.



I'll try to remember to take pictures tomorrow of the boys playing in the yard.



After breakfast, we came back outside and played some more. Reed and Nash played monster trucks for a while and then we were sleepy.

It was about 11:00 AM and we were exhausted. Abbey was still asleep because Will had quite a tumultuous sleep the night before.



Reed, Nash, and I laid down and fell asleep.

Around 4:30 Nash and I woke up. Nash went downstairs and I stayed upstairs with Reed trying to get him to wake up.



I think that our nap was probably too long. I guess we'll see tonight if it had a negative effect on the boys' sleep. We're all very tired.



Tamara, Britton, and Paityn brought supper over for us and we enjoyed a delicious meal of mexican chicken. The chicken was so juicy and tender. Britton, Reed, and Nash played in the backyard for a while.



Manya came over to see the boys and she brought them a few gifts. She also brought cupcakes from Cupcake Collection! Yummy. I went to Wal-Mart to buy a few things and by the time I came home, Nash was asleep. Reed is still not sleepy acting.

While I was out, I got to go meet baby Emma. She is absolutely beautiful. We're so happy to finally get to see her.

Biggest Loser premieres tomorrow which reminds me that I forgot to order TiVo.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Nash is adorable, with that little dimple! And, you got some great shots of him today :)