Custom Search

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing With My Best Friend



Tonight, Britton came over to play with Reed while Abbey, Tamara, and Brandon went to church. Unfortunately, our church doesn't really offer anything for preschoolers on Wednesday nights during the summer, so we just decided to stay home and play.



The weather has been much cooler over the past couple of days. After the sun goes down, the weather is even cooler.



It was nice to be able to sit outside and watch the boys play without sweating like a pig!





It is so much fun to watch the boys play, but it is even funnier to listen to their conversations. Reed will say to Britton, "You need some help little buddy?" It's the cutest thing ever.



I know this is a terrible picture in terms of quality, but I want you to notice the phone in Reed's hand. I've been selling some excess household items over the past couple of days on CL. I sold a club chair last night and I was making sure there wasn't anything between the cushions and we found this old flip phone that one of us used to use.



Reed thought the flip phone was the coolest thing. He said to Abbey, "Did you get this for me Mama?" He's been carrying it around since then. Apparently, Reed would have been more happy with our less modern phones than he is with our current
phones.



Click on the picture above and below to see a video.



Well ... gotta go. Reed has just assured me that he and Britton are about to be really careful jumping on the bed.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I just have to say that boys and girls play so differently when it comes to swing sets! I just noticed that from your pictures. Looks like a fabulous day to play outdoors. Just think...in a couple months, your back yard will be filled with little boys! :-)