Custom Search

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yay! Yay! It's Saturday!



Today was a great day. I woke up around 7:00 and decided to use that time to pay some bills while the rest of the house was still quiet.

After a little while, I decided to wake Bill up to ask him to follow me up to the dealership so that I could leave Abbey's van to be checked out. The check engine light came on last night and I don't like that kind of stuff to happen!



We came home and got ready. We then went to Larry's for breakfast. It's a great place for breakfast right here in our hometown. It was delicious and as always, I was very full after we left.



Abbey had to go to the city library to do some writing, so we went to the AT&T store because I thought I had talked myself into getting an iPhone. In the end though, it still seemed like too much money for the monthly expense so I decided to leave. When did I get so old and mature in my decision making? I must admit sometimes being financially wise doesn't necessarily seem like the hippest thing to do, but it certainly makes it easier to pay the bills!



We grilled hot dogs for lunch and then got the call that the van was ready. It was not a major issue, but cost a little bit, so then I was glad that I had left the iPhone at the store!

We stopped by the car wash that Reed calls the tunnel and washed the van and Uncle Bill's SUV.



It was time for nap or rest when we got home and thankfully, Reed went to sleep! Woo Hoo! That means that I got a nap! When we woke up, Abbey was home from the library, but she was still writing. So, Reed and I went outside to play with his slip-n-slide that Manya had bought him last year on clearance.

Reed had a blast as I am sure that you have seen from the photos. What you can't see is that he played with his slip-n-slide for 3 hours!




Britton came over and played with Reed as well.

Danny and Megan brought pizza for supper and we ate and visited.



After supper, we headed to DQ for some ice cream dessert.



Click on the picture above for a picture of Reed on his slip-n-slide.



It was a fun-filled day and now it is time to go to bed. I'm starting to see how the nap for Reed is a detriment as he is wide awake!

No comments: