Custom Search

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Cutie



Reed was looking really cute in his seersucker suit and purple polo this morning. He was actually even willing to smile for one picture.



The tulips that Uncle Bill planted last year are popping up and blooming. They are pretty.





I think he looks like a preacher in this picture.



Notice my freshly painted red door. I painted it red a couple of years ago, but it had faded from red to pinkish maroon and some kids egged it last October.



Tonight we had the most amazing group of kids at our church. They were from Uganda, Philippines, and Nepal. They were a part of the International Children's Choir with the World Help organization.



I generally support only Southern Baptist organizations, because I know that they are reputable and can be trusted, but I believe that this organization is doing a great work. I encourage you to check out their Web site and see how you can help.



Of course, I started tearing up during the first song and made to full out cry when the children were singing "Worthy Is the Lamb" and several of the children had their hands lifted in worship. It was beautiful!



Tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night two girls are spending the night with us. Unfortunately I cannot take pictures to put on the blog, but the girls are so sweet. One is from Uganda and one is from the Philippines. I would keep them both!



Tomorrow they are going to the zoo and then when I get off we are going to go to the Y to swim. The girls are really excited.



Our Easter picture. We all wore a little purple.



We forgot to get Reed's Easter basket ready for him to have this morning, so he didn't get it until after lunch. We didn't go really crazy with it, because Easter is so not about baskets and eggs and bunnies, but we did get him a few items from dollar spot at Target. Thankful for the Curious George selection!

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

That is one handsome boy! :)

Blessings,
Tami