Custom Search

Monday, March 29, 2010

Thankful

First of all, I decided that tonight I would post about some of the things for which I am thankful. The pictures are from Reed helping me clean the bathroom. I came to realize tonight that Reed is probably going to be a manager, because most of the time he pointed to things that I needed to clean.



1. I am thankful for salvation and that every time I ask Him to forgive me, he does.
2. I am thankful for my wife and the fact that not only supports my calling but shares it.
3. I am thankful that God chose Reed to be a part of our family.



4. I am thankful that even though I would never choose for us to have suffered miscarriages, without them we would never have found Reed.
5. I am thankful for God's timing: 5 years ago this week we suffered our first miscarriage, 4 years ago this week we suffered our second miscarriage, and 3 years ago this week we got our first glimpse of Reed.
6. I am thankful for family. I love that they are always there for us.



7. I am thankful for our friends who are more like family. It's nice to know that even though our families are far away we have friends who love us like family.
8. I am thankful for my house, even though it might not be the most fancy one in the neighborhood, it feels like home to me!
9. I am thankful for laughter.



10. I am thankful for gmail chat. It's a lot of fun and very helpful.
11. I am thankful for Spring. I'm love seeing new life.
12. I am thankful for bedtime. It's always nice to get sleep.



13. I am thankful for Encores and More North Consignment Sale. It is the most amazing way for us to get Reed awesome clothes.
14. I am thankful for laundry. It means I have clothes.
15. I am thankful for my Jeep. It's 10 years old, has high miles, but I still love to drive it. Back in my less "financially smart" days, I would never have kept a car for so long.



16. I am thankful for my Sunday School class. I love those kids.
17. I am thankful for Facebook. It takes up too much of my time, but it is really cool to stay connected to people.
18. I am thankful for my team at work. They are awesome, creative, capable, confident, and totally dependable!
19. I am thankful for my job. I love it.
20. I am thankful for Dave Ramsey. He's helped change our lives.

We have SO much to be thankful for. I hope that you are thankful today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for that sweet little boy and all he has added to our family. Love the pictures of him helping. That is good training for him.....and you!
Lola