Custom Search

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Another Snow Day!



This is what we woke up to this morning.



There was quite a bit of snow!



Thankfully, the snow on the streets melted pretty quickly.



Reed is not really a fan of the snow.



One of his favorite things to say when we are out in the cold is "I like it hot."



So, he enjoyed spending the day inside with his Mommy.



Although he was completely adorable today, Abbey was actually hoping for a little reprieve.



But, because Mother's Day Out was canceled, he didn't get to go.



So, they just spent the day playing trains and play doh.



Abbey apparently had a lot of fun taking pictures of Reed.



And he enjoyed looking mischevious.




Tonight we went to our normal Tuesday night outing. Chick-fil-a. You gotta love church bulletin night.



Then afterwards, we went to Office Depot to get envelopes for Reed's birthday invitations. I took the opportunity to try out office chairs because I have the WORST office chair and I don't like it at all! I think I am going to buy a new one for myself eventually.

1 comment:

Alyssa Jones said...

Didn't we trade office chairs?