Custom Search

Monday, December 14, 2009

Lake's Birthday Party



Reed woke up yesterday with a fauxhawk.



It was adorable.



I think that his eyes are incredible. I think that I think too much of my son. I admit it.



We headed to McAlister's before we left Memphis.



Lola helped Reed double up his straws.



When we got back to town, we went to Lake's 3rd birthday party. Reed was happy to meet up with Lizzie.



I love Lizzie's tongue sticking out. It's so cute.



Lake's birthday party was at this really cool bounce house place called Monkey Joes.



Reed was a little timid at first. He is sometimes overwhelmed by large crowds of kids or people.



Reed had fun watching Lake open his presents.



Lake, the birthday boy, had fun playing as well. Lake is such a good little boy. He is so well behaved! We keep telling Reed to watch Lake because he is a good example.



Reed was excited when his good buddy "Tate Tate Rollerskate" showed up. For some reason, I've always called him "Tate Tate Rollerskate", so now Reed calls him that as well. It sounds really cute when Reed says, "Where Tate Tate Rodderskate is?"



Reed loved the slides.





Tate's Dad, Mr. Todd, worked the inside of one of the bounce houses until the little ones figured out they could climb up by themselves.



Is that not the cutest thing ever?

Click on this next picture for video.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I haven't been on for so long! Your son does have incredible eyes, so big and what a cutie! Looks like you guys are cookin up another. Congrats (a little late... but still congrats!)