Custom Search

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Busy Day



"His Cuteness" was in a very happy mood. Mama was out of town for a couple of days and so he was really glad to have her home.



His potty training is going pretty well (I type this right after changing him because he #1'd in his pull-up), but of course there are accidents.



#2 is still elusive, but everyone says that comes last.



Tonight at church, Reed studied about stars and their creation.



Before we left, we asked Reed about what he has learned and he said, "Stars." We asked him who made the stars and he very matter-of-factly said "Lizzie's Mama".



Lizzie's mama is his teacher, so I guess something got lost in translation. Abbey went back up to tell Missy (Lizzie's Mama) and she said that apparently there were lots of kids with different translations of what she taught them because every time she asked Kolby who made the stars he threw his hands in the air and said "Jehovah!"



So, it looks like were going to have to work with Reed to realize that Lizzie's Mama teaches his class, but God made the stars.



And, in case you are wondering, I think we're going to have to buy stock in "Spray n Wash". He got this shirt filthy and I don't even think he was outside for too long! There were dirt stains even inside the sleeves!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Nothing better than Spray & Wash stain stick! Its my life saver! And I've finally learned to quit buying white shirts.

I love seeing Reed's smile! It never gets old. He's such a little charmer and looks like he is funny as heck, too! I wish we lived close enough for Reed & Holly to hang out together. I think they'd be double trouble!

Unknown said...

REED is such a "Cut up". Love the Star Story. Can't wait to see y'all at Christmas. Love, Enna

Christine Satterfield said...

The potty training updates are cracking me up! I especially enjoyed the twitter updates. We'll be asking you guys for tips when the time comes :-)