Custom Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Revisited!



We had Thanksgiving again on Thursday, when most other Americans were celebrating Thanksgiving. We had Manya and Alyssa from work.



Abbey once again created an amazing spread.



The next day Abbey and Manya went shopping early, so Reed and I fixed cinnamon rolls for breakfast.



Reed loves the icing.



It was yummy.



Later Reed and I went riding on the boom boom.

It's really called a plasma car, and Reed likes it a lot.



He loves to be outside.



I was so proud of him when he figured out how to make it move the way it was designed.

You move the steering wheel back and forth and it makes it move.





After the boom boom, we decided to hang out in our backyard.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Is that the slide the Reed got for Christmas last year? Somehow, I thought it was a full sized one. No wonder I can't find a big one in plastic!

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much!!! Can't wait for you to get here so I can get some REED hugs!!! Love, Enna