Custom Search

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Okay, I'm a Slacker!



I can't believe how low I have gone on the blogging pole!



I used to be so good at blogging everyday and then one day ... not so much!



I don't know what it is that made me quit blogging everyday!



But, I do think that it might have had something to do with a very, very active 2.5 year old!



Oh, and have I mentioned that my very active 2.5 year old (and very cute at that) has decided that he doesn't believe in naps anymore?



He also believes in doing whatever it takes to keep from going to bed at night.



He has recently decided that he needs 65 stuffed animals to rest comfortably, but his two favorite ones Donkey and Mickey are the ones that get to sleep closest to him.



The other night I told him that if he got out of the bed one more time I was going to take Mickey and Donkey away from him.



About 5 minutes later, he peered into the family room reached Mickey out to me, and said, "Here, you can have him."



I took Mickey and put Reed back in his bed.



Despite his desire to avoid sleep at all cost, he is mostly happy.



Today he wouldn't take a nap at MDO, so he told me over the phone that he has "disobeyed Mrs. Kim" because he wouldn't take a nap.



Tonight Reed decided that he wanted to cut some paper.



He had a lot of fun cutting.



He is very serious about it.



He did a really good job because he was also wearing Britton's "croc shoes" that they traded the other day and still haven't traded back.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good to see you back every once in a while!! Oh, mistake, if you say you are going to do something--prepare to actually do it!! So don't threaten to take Donkey & Mickey unless you are prepared to follow thru!! (But that is funny that he gave him to you first!!)