Custom Search

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's Fall!



Reed has been really excited that it is turning to cooler weather!



We love the colors fall and we also love that we found some REALLY REALLY great prices on mums in the middle of the country.



We had a garage sale the other day in which we sold a bunch of CVS stuff including 19 glucose monitors. So, we used a little of that money to buy a couple of pumpkins and a couple of mums.



We're also excited that we are getting to see Reed in some of his super cute consignment clothes!



Okay, so here's a silly Reed story.



On the way to church Sunday, Reed kept repeating, "Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary" over and over and over.



After a few minutes he said, "I need new batteries."



Our kid is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reed, we just love you so very much. Enna has been up since 12:45 thinking about how much I would love to see you. You can skype me anytime you want to. Love you, enna

theglenns556 said...

Jonah has that shirt too, FYI.

Just sayin'

I'm amazed at how many clothes these two have that are just alike. I'm doing my first big consignment sale in November. Selling and buying. YAY! I still have every piece of clothing he has ever worn since he was born. Time to sell it!!