Custom Search

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Look What Target Gave Us!



Reed spent the day at Mother's Day Out and then he hung out with his mom for a while. Then, Reed and I hung out a little while when Abbey was getting her haircut. Finally, we all headed to Chick-fil-A for our normal Tuesday night dinner. Can you believe that we have lived in Tennessee nearly 5 years and we are still doing the CFA thing? You gotta love church bulletin night.



After supper, we headed over to Target where I had some coupons burning a hole in my coupon envelope.

Here's what I got:

5 Buckets of Edy's Ice Cream
16 String Cheeses
8 Johnson Buddies Soaps
3 Dove Deoderants
1 Fruit Snacks

Before Coupons: 68.00
After Coupons: 3.60


But wait, did I mention that I got a $5.00 giftcard for buying 5 buckets of ice cream? Yeah, that's right, do the math. I made $1.40 on this trip to CVS on top of all the stuff I got!



Click on the picture above to watch the "String Cheese Dance."

3 comments:

Brea said...

Teach me, o master of coupons. The Encores North girls want a class. Name the place and we'll buy you dinner if you'll teach us!

Sarah said...

I loooooooove that cheese dance!!! shake it!

Kerry said...

The cheese dance is hysterical! Yet again, I am impressed with your bargain shopping ability...