Custom Search

Monday, July 06, 2009

Woodchippers



Today, when I got home from work, Reed and I need to go to CVS. We had to get some more of the good deals that CVS has this week.



When we arrived home, we took a few minutes for self-portraits. Reed and I then went for a walk while Abbey continued to cook supper.



Reed was being pretty silly this afternoon.



Apparently, he decided that he was going to have a little "come apart" while he and Abbey were in the grocery store this morning.



But, he was all smiles by the time I got home.

He was really funny this afternoon. He knows our routines so well.

As soon as I came in the door he said, "Daddy shoes off!" He wouldn't let me do anything until I took my shoes off. We don't have a "shoe" rule at our house, but he knows that I can't wait to take mine off!



He loves to play catch.



Reed took a few minutes to drive his plasma car that Mrs. Brenda gave him. She got it from the manufacturer who wanted her to feature it in the magazine she edits.



It's really cool, but he doesn't quite have the hang of it just yet.



While we were outside, Reed heard a loud noise and he wanted to know what it was. I explained to him that it was the tree trimmers that were cutting down the two trees that have split open near our clubhouse.

We walked down to watch them.



Then we came back and Reed enjoyed playing with the water fountain.



I tried getting him to sit in front of the vinca, but he wouldn't sit there long enough for me to get a picture of him. Thankfully, I did get one of him in the petunias.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!! I cannot wait to see you on the 17th!!! Happy early birthday to the best present I ever had on my own birthday. I know you will be traveling so I wanted to get a wish in before you leave on Friday!!! Today is prepare for REED day....getting together a "traveling Pack" of entertaining things to do in the car...books, etc......and trying to get a swing put together for the little ones. Love to all of you, ennA

Kerry said...

Its great to finally get caught up on the comings & goings at LandLife! For some reason, I could only view your blog a couple of times while we were in Vietnam.

Anonymous said...

Did I mention how pretty your yard looks. It is absolutely gorgeous and with the weather as dry as it is... a major miracle. Love you, MOM