Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We're Still Here



Sorry it has been a long time since I posted. We were in Ridgecrest over the weekend and had painfully slow internet. It seemed sort of like using dial-up.

The above picture was taken on my 30th birthday! EEEK!!



Today Reed was playing on Mama the "jungle gym".



He has been extremely active over the past several days. He loves to run and jump and play.



When he got in this position today he said, "Mama tuck!" It was pretty funny. He loves to laugh. We love to laugh at him.



Lately, his behavior has become a total disaster when we are in a restaurant. We're not exactly sure what is going on, but it is not good at all. I think we're soon going to become a "take out" only family!



In a restaurant, this sweet face goes away and turns into a really loud little boy who wants to "run round and round in kircles."

We'll try to be better about posting for the rest of this week.

6 comments:

mblatham said...

You are actually lucky that he's done well as long as he has. We gave up eating out for quite a while with Josh and pretty much have decided it's no go on shopping OR eating out with Ellie. *sigh* It is, however, such a short time, you won't remember it in a few years. Happy belated birthday, too.

Anonymous said...

Yea! YOUR back!!! I am so glad to see you back on...just 3 more days til I see all of you...I can't wait!!! Love, ENNA

Anonymous said...

It's because he misses his Lola. Or maybe because you cut his beautiful hair! When it grows back, or when he sees his Lola again, he will behave when he eats out!!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

He is the sweetest thing! I love the last picture with him laying on you :) so sweet :)

Blessings,
Tami

The Winkleplecks said...

I am so glad that my sweet Hannah is not the only one that turns into a monster when you put her in a high chair at a restaurant. I was close to tears last Sunday when Chris had to leave me in On the Border by myself while he took Hannah out. Shopping carts are also becoming a challenge.

Phil Schroder said...

We eat take out almost every weekend just to keep from having to go to restaurants. I feel your pain.