Custom Search

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Contest



Tonight, we went to Chick-fil-a for our normal Tuesday night visit. After supper, we went to Petsmart to look for some new fish. Uncle Bill was tired of buying Wal-mart fish that die.



Uncle Bill provides the fish for the fish tank in case you didn't know.



Reed really loves his fish. We have had a bit of an issue with the algae eaters. They keep disappearing. We have no idea where they go. Tonight we bought a yellow one, so hopefully he won't get lost.



The above picture is a contest.

Guess the dates the items above went out of date:

11/29/07
3/8/03
1/5/07
10/31/04

Click on the picture for a video.

6 comments:

Lori said...

You better get the guest room ready. You're gonna have two grandmothers headed this way after watching that video!

Jane said...

My guess is 3/8/03.

Anonymous said...

WAIT for ME, LOLA....Let's pack our bags and fly after that sweet sounding voice. REED, you just took my heart and melted it into a million little kisses.

On the guessing thing....I am saying the one with the year o4!!! ha! I just know I'm right.
Reed, I will be there to get you in about seven hours.Ha! jUst kidding...I am still in school but oh you cutie pie!!! I love you sooo much!

Maggie said...

I'm guessing the 2004 date, too.

Mary Catherine said...

That is so cute! I`m looking foward to seeing Reed on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

The end is funny where Reed says "Reed Britton!"

Mary Catherine