Custom Search

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Big Busy Day!



Reed has been one busy kid over the past few days. I keep thinking that our lives are going to slow down for a little bit, but for some reason every time I think that we're going to slow down, we speed up!



One of Reed most favorite things to do right now is to dance, I sing a silly song (which you will hear in a minute) and he shakes his hips and alternates shooting his arms in the air.



Today Reed went to Mother's Day Out where he had a blast with Mrs. Kim and his friends. He loves going to school.



As many of you know, we went to "bedtime detox" a couple of weeks ago. It was hard, but we had to really stick to our guns. Eventually, though, it paid off and Reed now goes to sleep without a wimper. In fact, it's gone a little too easy! Now, I barely get finished reading his book and praying with him when he is asking to go to bed. I don't get to rock him at all!



Click on the picture above to see the video of Reed dancing.



We leave you tonight with a photo of some beautiful peonies one of my graphic designers at work brought me today to give Abbey! They are beautiful!

1 comment:

Emily Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I get that a lot about my name!! haha!! People would be like..omigosh, yeah, like off of clifford! But hey, it makes it easier to remember!! ;) haha! But I definitely will stop by more!