Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

Beach Update Day 7



Today was our last day on the beach!



Last night, apparently some seaweed decided to drift ashore. Let me rephrase that, a TON of seaweed drifted ashore.



Reed did not find it nearly as icky as we did.



Reed loved the finding sticks to play with.



He drew pictures in the sand.



He has played by himself SO well this entire week.



He is getting to the age where he turn anything into fun.





He even went out into the ocean with us today for several minutes.





We had grilled burgers and corn for supper tonight.



They were yummy!





After supper, we went to one of the pools in the complex. It was huge and had a humongous 1ft deep shallow end.





Tomorrow morning, we are leaving around 7:00 AM! We want to be able to get home at a decent hour.



Plus, Abbey is cooking breakfast for the seniors and their parents at church on Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed this vacation more than any other that I have been on!!! Abbey, you amaze this MIL so much. You are going to be wiped out from the traveling...and then to go home and cook for the next day....KNowing you, most of the preparations or shopping have been done!! I know that Britton is homesick for Reed so hurry on home and give us an update and pictures on the status of their house. Love, ENNA

Kerry said...

Geez! I guess I've not been on your blog for a whole week because I hopped on and was thinking "Day 7?! At the beach?!" I think I remember a vague mention of the beach...

Looks like you all, esp. Reed, had a fabulous time. It looks so relaxing!!!

And that's a fabulous purse, Abbey. Jeff has good taste. LOL!