Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beach Days Are Gone Again ...



We had a great day of travel home, other than the eight car pile-up that left us waiting for 30 minutes in a standstill until we could get a 1/4 of a mile down the road to the Cracker Barrel. Then, we past 4 more accidents throughout the whole pouring down rainstorm!

But, we had a great trip!



We are so thankful for Uncle Bill who invited us to go with him on vacation. He is such a blessing to us!



We made it home and Manya had cooked us supper and cleaned our garage!

We have the best friends in the whole world!



Reed was excited to be home. He immediately went to the backyard and started "batting da ball."



He is quite the athlete!



We were a little worried about the way Reed would reenter the world of LandLife.



We went to the church tonight to get ready for breakfast in the morning.



It was a mess, so we had to clean it up before we could cook anything.



Reed got sleepy, so he and I headed home.



He wanted to read "Clippord" (Clifford), so we did. I prayed with him and he told me he was ready to bed. I put him in bed and he said, "Night night Daddy, I lub you."



And that was it ... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my SON and my WIFE! I've got the best friends and family ever!

No comments: