Custom Search

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cousin Love



Today, we went on a worldwind tour of the little town I grew up in.



We then went to Kosciusko to see cousin Joshi, Uncle Bobby, and Aunt Aly. We also went to see my Papa in his nursing home.



We came home and dropped Reed and Joshi off with Enna and Poppy.



Then we went over to eat at hibachi restaurant.



We are glad that Reed and Joshi were able to spend so much time together. It was especially great that they were able to spend time with there grandparents.



Joshi and Reed had a good time.





Reed loves his Poppy.





Reed read Joshi a book.



Reed loves his Uncle Bobby and Uncle 'Rae (Trae).



... and Aunt Aly.



I love my little niece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have only been gone about an hour, not quite...the clock has not donged yet,Reed!!! Already the toys are in their box, the floors are swept, the beds are stripped....and with each of those moves, a little tear drops!!!! I love having my family with me...and the added bonus, Uncle Bill. Oh my, what a wonderful person, so gifted and so kind!!!
Now, I will get ready for SS and Church, but I will still feel such inside happiness as I think about what a great weekend it was to spend with my grands!!! GOD's blessings at the end of a long life...grandkids....you just can't beat that!!!! Love, Mom, AKA ENNA