Custom Search

Monday, March 23, 2009

2 Year Old Pics



I feel like I am aging faster and faster. Today was another confirmation that my age is not going anywhere, but forward.



Last week, I got an email from a former child from the children's ministry where I was a children's minister several years ago.



Braden is now pursuing becoming a photographer, however, she is still in high school.



She had some appointments available this week, and we asked if she would take Reed's two-year-old pics.



She was thrilled with the opportunity.



We went and had them done today and although she only has a few up on her blog right now, they are WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see the rest of them.



You can go and view them at her blog, Created for More.



I am so impressed by her talent.

She was great!



If you need her info, I'll be happy to get it to you.



We came home and Reed played outside for a while.



Reed played with his bajoo until it broke, then he actually kept playing with it.



The boy is serious about his bajoos.





Don't forget to go and check out the pics at Braden's blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She did a beautiful job! They are precious!!! How do I get some??

Jane said...

Great pictures!!!! Glad it all worked out so beautifully...Now I'll need to update the photos on the fridge.

Tish said...

cute! i tried to leave a comment on braden's blog aboutthe photos but couldn't get it to work. they are lovely!

Kerry said...

Tell Braden she did a fabulous job! I love all of her pictures, especially the flower pictures (and Reed's of course!) I tried to post a comment there, but it wouldn't let me.

I wish it was nice enough to play outside here...Reed always looks like he's having so much fun!

Elena said...

Oh, my word... Braden's photos are fabulous!!! You might have overheard me telling KayKay that I didn't know anyone could make that cute kid of yours look any cuter...but Braden did!! =D

Anonymous said...

Reed looks so cute! Those are some good pictures of him!