Custom Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Little Birthday Update




Our internet is uploading pictures at a snail's pace, so we are unable to post any of the 270 photos from the most awesome birthday party any two-year-old has ever experienced. Abbey did a fabulous job pulling this one off. I will be on the phone in the morning calling Comcast and "encouraging" them to get our internet moving! I am not really thrilled with paying for internet service when I am not getting full service! Is anyone else out there having trouble with upload speeds? Anyway, I will give a full update tomorrow with or without pics.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sorry that Comcast is giving you problems...I am not having any problem. And might I say that is an incredible birthday banner?!?! :)

Baylee's Mommy said...

I love the sign on plates idea! I may steel it for Baylee's birthday in July. THANKS!