Custom Search

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Date Night Update



Monya came over to keep Reed so Abbey and I could go on our Valentine's Date.



My team at work gave me a Cheesecake Factory giftcard for Christmas, so we happily headed there for our dinner date.



CF has a new "small plate" menu and a bar menu from 4:00-6:00 that has smaller selections of many of their menu items.



We had Mexican Tortilla Soup, Sliders, Fried Cheese, Fried Zucchini, Sweet Corn Fritters, and Calamari. We got a really nice selection of food for a really nice price.



For dessert Abbey had apple struesel cheesecake and I had tiramisu. It was delicious.



Reed and Monya apparently had a great time playing.



Tomorrow, Reed is going to be in hog heaven for the weekend because Uncle Bill is coming to help us get ready for the birthday party on Saturday.



Then, Enna and Poppy are coming in tomorrow evening. Uncle Trae might be coming in.

On Saturday, Lola, Pop, Aunt Aba, and Uncle Bookah are coming.



Lots of other people are coming for the "birday party". Reed is going to be even more spoiled after the weekend I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's 2:00 in the morning and I am up so eager to begin our trip!!! Ha! Cannot wait to see you and Abbey......I am about to burst for a hug from Mr. Reed!!! See you in awhile! Love, MOM AKA ENNA