Custom Search

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Innovation



Since the weather has been so cold, Reed has not had a lot of opportunity to play outside. Luckily, he has just a few toys that he can play with inside.



Unluckily, he has figured out how to go up the slide the wrong way. Is it normal that a not even two-year-old can figure out how to climb up the slide?



Abbey reports that he was quite whiny today!



I can also agree that he was not the happiest little boy this evening. He wasn't really fussy, just whiny.



He had a lot of "chocolate juice" today. That would be "chocolate milk" but he calls it "chocolate juice."



Enjoy the video.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow, Reed gets chocolate milk? Holly thinks water is juice! I figure the longer I can fool her, the better. :)

Yep, I think it's normal for a kid Reed's age to climb up the slide. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Super cute shoes the boy is sporting, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the video!!! Reed be real careful going up that slide. I would never forgive myself if anything happened. You are soooo smart. Love, ENNA

Anonymous said...

Professionally speaking, I think Reed's ability to climb up the slide is unique and shows that he(as suspected) is far advanced for his age.

I think you might be dealing with a genius... it's generic!

Tisra said...

He suddenly looks so OLD in that last "sleepy" photo. The weather is supposed to be on the warmer side again today, hopefully more park time. I know we're hitting Pinkerton at all costs!

Tisra
waiting to bring our daughter home from INDIA (gosh that feels good to say!)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com