Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Delicious Day!



Today, my team from work came over and we met then had a delicious lunch prepared by my bride. A few months ago, our team structure changed at work and we added some new team members, so this was a great time for us to get together and go over our schedules and do some team building.



Abbey fixed an incredible meal. Dessert was this chocolate almond cheesecake (yum!).



Our team picture!



Reed enjoyed playing around with my team.



Abbey really outdid herself with the cooking!



Reed had a great day for the most part. He did not go down for his nap very easily. Well, he didn't go down for his nap at all! Well, we ended up getting him to go to sleep by letting him lay down with me while "Full House" was on. He slept for a little while.



I'm not sure what happened to this picture, but it is not so pixelated on my computer.



Tonight we had church and then it was home to take baths and go to sleep.



But, not before a few smiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What else did you fix, Abbey? I'm ready for my annual "I can't have Abbey come eat my boring cooking" moment! And I bought Caleb's outfit at Susan's sale so I guess it was Reed's!