Custom Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snoring!



Reed woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! He was so happy!



Reed had a bit of a troubled day at Mother's Day Out.



Troubled, meaning he got in trouble! It seems Prince Charms-A-Lot thinks that he can use that cute little grin to make it okay to throw his food!



Abbey told Miss Natasha that it was okay for her to take away his food or make him sit in the corner. We were not happy to hear that he had misbehaved. I am sure that Abbey was embarrassed when she found out, because I know that I was!



Tonight, Britty came over for a little while since the mamas had to go to a dinner for the the finale` of their Bible study.

After BB got done with his class at the Y, us guys went to O'Charley's for some grub. The boys were good, and since I had spoken sternly to Reed when I got home from work about the "food throwing" he was well-behaved.



We talked to Poppy, Enna, and Bobby on the phone tonight. Then Reed had a bath. Reed loves his bathtime! He especially loves bubbles, a concept that Lola introduced.

He went to sleep fairly quickly because he had played pretty hard today. He has a stuffy nose, so hopefully that won't bother him too much.



Abbey made three loaves of sour-dough bread today, so our house smells yummy! I know that Abbey already mentioned it, but we are SOO THRILLED for our "bloggy buddies" Sarah and Kevin, they got their final ruling for their BEAUTIFUL daughter Hannah Claire today! Pray that they will be traveling very soon! We are so excited for them.

I leave you tonight with something that I find quite mean! Well, actually, it is a real eye opener. Abbey videoed me snoring last night. The only problem is, she says I was only "mildly" snoring last night. I am going to the sleep clinic in a couple of weeks, so hopefully, we will learn something then!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...Abbey is a better woman than I...I can't sleep with snoring. My dad snores and any time we go on a trip and are in the same hotel room I try my best to be asleep before he is or else I take hours to go to sleep!

Sarah said...

Jeff, Kevin's going in for a "sleep test" NEXT week. Maybe your guys with both have c-pap machines shortly. :) Kevin doesn't snore so much... but he doesn't get comfortable and doesn't get into deep sleep... and he's tired in the afternoons and takes a nap.

Anonymous said...

That's nothing a little surgery can't fix... get rid of the adenoids and tonsils. Be

Jennifer Walker said...

TOO funny...love the video.

Carol said...

Been there done that with throwing food at Preschool. Abbey could always do what I did with James and send him only a sandwich in juice for the next few days. I told him he didn't need that much food since he apparently had so much left to play with. Of course he was probably a little older than Reed. Just be careful it's not on a day they have a picnic, the other mothers will think you're awful to let that poor baby go hungry.

Anonymous said...

Carah thought it was pretty funny to hear Mr. Jeff snoring! I know you can't wait to get some real sleep, Abbey!

The Winkleplecks said...

I don't remember you ever really snoring that bad. Is this a new development?

Leah said...

Taping you wasn't the mean part, but had she posted this it might have been. However, when you post it yourself, that relieves Abby of any wrongdoing! :0)

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that when and if you two make it to our house....there better not be a camera or recorder on the sleepers!!!Ha! Jeff, sweetie, it all comes naturally and very much heridity....you go take the sleep test for your dad and me, and we will see what we need to do. For all of your readers, sometimes snoring is just that...but there can be some serious illnesses from snoring related to the heart. I'm glad that you are getting the sleep test. Awake at 3:22 am from my snoring husband!!! From your snoring mom!!! Love, ENNA