Custom Search

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Lots of pictures tonight. Not a lot of dialogue.



He is so cute!





Silly boy!



Confused Cowboy!



The horse tail is really cute!



Uncle Bill carved a pumpkin and Reed helped!



It turned out really cute!



Reed enjoyed pizza as we gave candy to children.



Reed likes riding on his rocky horse that I bought him at a garage sale recently.



He does not like the horsey's gallop noise.



I can't believe the horse holds up me!



Tonight we had a Costume Party at Brandon and Tamara's.

We went as the four seasons. Abbey was winter, Candace was Spring, Bill was Summer, and I was Fall.



Cowboy and Indian.







Danny and Megan came as Bananas in Pajamas.



There's Spring or Miss Candace!



Best Friends, Summer and Fall.



Winter and Fall.



Auntie Meghan and the cowboy.



Ellen and Portia.



Chubby Bunny.





Really chubby bunny.






Ava (a sweet little girl at the party) gave Reed a big hug!

8 comments:

Jane said...

I had forgotten about the costume party! It looks like y'all had a great time and what clever costumes this year. It might even be better than salt and pepper! :)

Sherry said...

I love the confused cowboy look! Hehe! You guys get my vote for most orginal costume 2008. And the medal go's to...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Now the marshmallows were....SCARY!!!

(0:

Candace said...

OK, I didn't even know you had taken that picture of me and it is not a good one!

Brandon, Tamara, Britton, Paityn and Beckett said...

That picture is just mean Jeff...Glad you guys came though! I do believe the costumes are getting better and better!

Anonymous said...

You all are so creative with your costumes. I don't think I've ever seen anyone dress as the seasons before. Good job! Reedo was a cutie also! Nice hair, Mrs. Abbey!


~Lexi

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I know I taught you better manners than to show your food. I love the costume party!!! What precious costumes. Reed is adorable in his horse costume. Abbey, I just get cold chills looking at your wonderful portrayal of Winter and Jeff, you really stir up my allergies. you all are sooo creative. Love, ENNA

jen said...

Great Halloween costumes! Reed is getting so big and of course remains so cute!