Custom Search

Saturday, November 15, 2008

5 Christmas Trees?

We finally decorated the Christmas trees that we put up last weekend. People have told us that this would be an interesting Christmas to see how Reed takes to the trees. After just a few minutes of decorating, we realized that we would have many trees with few ornaments on the bottom! Whose idea was it to make Christmas tree ornaments in the shape of a ball!

We've heard "bawl" a lot tonight!

The Cross Tree




The Blue and Silver Tree


The Frog Tree





The Angel Tree



The Traditional Tree


The Bawl Boy



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are going to have to all buy red pj's and have a picture made. Reed looks so cute in his red outfit. The trees are so pretty and of course Reed's tree is one of my favorites! You have me in the mood to put up my one tree. I love you all, ENNA

Em said...

Too cute, too cute!! I totally need tree advice...I'm going to put pictures of my trees up in a bit, and I'm at a loss for a topper for our big tree. Any thoughts???