Custom Search

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dinner With Friends



Reed and Abbey came home today! We were so glad to all be reunited!!! They picked me up on their way through Nashvegas.



Tonight we had supper at Britty's Oma and Papa's house.



We had a great supper and Reed had a lot of fun playing with Britty.



I think that Reed grew up a few years in the few days that he was gone. He is saying so many more words!



He talks constantly! Of course, he is still asking for his "Cheetos" but he also loves "Apples". We have to get a video of him saying his vowels too. It is hilarious!



Auntie Meghan loves to see Reed and he loves to see her.



Talk about growing up. Look how old Britty looks! I can't believe he is growing up so quickly!



They had some really fun construction tools that Reed loved playing with. He was not really into sharing!



Reed was very excited to see his Mama.



Reed loves Britty's Uncle Jordan.



He was playing Pee-Pie with Uncle Jordan.



Is he not the cutest thing ever?



I haven't shown you in a while or bored you with the details, but here is my CVS haul for this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was super duper excited to know that you guys were coming over!!! Dinner should definitely happen more often! I love my litte Reed!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pics and I keep hearing about the deals at CVS! Will have to try it.

Glad I found your blog. We are adopting from China