Custom Search

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Absent Blog

Sorry I have been absent from the blog world over the past couple of days! I believe that we have told you how busy our month was going to be!



Sunday, I had to sing in an ensemble for both services, so Abbey and Reed came to church with me. Abbey and Reed left to go get us our Hardee's biscuits and then I slipped out of the first service after we sang to eat breakfast with the family.



Reed enjoyed getting to dance around in my Sunday School classroom.



Reed and I were exhausted Sunday after church. We took a nap while Abbey rested upstairs by watching LifeTime (bleck!). She left a little before 4:00 to go to her Bible Study. At 4:30, we woke up! I was supposed to be at children's choir at 5:00 and I had to stop at CVS to buy Reed some diapers!



We barely made it in time, but we made it!



Last night, Abbey had to go to the start of her VBS conference, so Bill and I drove to meet Lola in Jackson, so that they could keep Reed for a couple of days.



Reed ate a lot of Cheetos on the way to Jackson!



Apparently, Reed slept all night long last night and woke up to say, "Bill, Cheetos!"

And now for a video to hear Reed saying "Cheetos" Listen closely!



Bonus: I got another video to upload:

5 comments:

Jane said...

Give the boy a cheetoooooooes fix!

Anonymous said...

I love it... but I guess I'm going to have to send $$$ for more Cheetos. Be

Anonymous said...

Reedster has some way cool Sunday School duds there!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you guys are totally BUSY...but, even on your busiest days, you still manage to BLOG more than almost anyone else on the internet! (I ADMIRE your CONSISTENCY!!! Plus, I love knowing I can always come over here and find brand new adorable pics of the Reedster up on the blog!) But, to the POINT, here...you have been TAGGED! JUST CLICK HERE TO READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Jane said...

Forget helping with his college fund for Christmas...it sounds like I need to help with the Cheetos fund! Can a 20 month old have an addiction?