Custom Search

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

10 Things I Love About You (Numbers 8 and 9)

From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM


Sorry that there was no post last night, I was trying to get Reed to go to sleep and I fell asleep. This is starting to become a pattern. So, without further adieu, I will share numbers 8 and 9 in the "10 Things I Love About Reed."

From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM


9. I Love Reed's Laugh. His laugh will make you double over in laughter. It literally fills a room with joy. It's hard to be serious when he starts laughing.

From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM


Reed's laugh is beautiful, it is heartwarming, and if you've experienced it, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about! I have trouble describing how much I love Reed's laugh. He even will start laughing just for the fun of it.

From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM



From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM


8. I Love Reed's Hair. Reed's hair is so dark and shiny.

From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM


Several people warned us that his hair might be wiry, but it is not at all. It is soft and black. So black that it almost looks purple in some light.

From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM


His hair does the craziest things after a nap. It will even form a natural faux hawk. His hair smells so sweet and just makes you want to touch it.

From New Album 9/3/08 9:24 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can certainly understand how you could fall asleep while trying to get Mr. Reedster to sleep! Parenting is EXHAUSTING!

I can only imagine his laugh from the many pictures you have shared!