Custom Search

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Helping Daddy



This morning, we had to work on hanging up some curtain holder gatherer things (can you tell I don't know what they are called?), and Reed decided to help. Please ignore the fact that my shirt is on inside out.



Reed is a great helper. He wants to help you undo whatever it is that you are trying to do. He seriously, is under our feet whenever we try to do anything. It is so funny to see how they love to learn.



What do you think was going through his head in this picture?



Tonight, Abbey had to work. Reed and I went to a Sunday School party for my Sixth graders. I can't believe that I only have a few more weeks with them. They are such great kids!



When we came home, we decided to watch some of the Olympics. We love the Olympics here in our house, despite the fact that we are extremely athletic. Reed doesn't really ever watch TV, but he is completely enthralled by the Olympics.




"Daddy, did you see that serve?"



All of those Olympics really wore Reed out.



"Daddy, I don't think that I can stay up as late as I did last night!"





One last picture before bed.

1 comment:

Em said...

They're called "tie backs"