Custom Search

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Haircuts



Tonight we had supper over at Mr. Danny and Mrs. Megan's house. They fixed breakfast for supper and it was yummy. After supper we went outside and Reed was very interested in the neighbor's dogs.



Mr. Danny lifted Reed up so that he could see the dogs who were barking wildly.



Reed enjoyed riding on Mr. Danny's shoulders.



Once the bugs were sufficiently dining on me, I suggested that Reed and I needed a haircut. Mr. Danny said he needed one too, so all three of us loaded up and headed to great clips with my new smart card (discount card) in hand.



Reed and I were thrilled with our haircuts and since they let me, Reed, and Mr. Danny each get $2.00 off with my SmartCard, I am already over half-way to having the card paid for and it doesn't expire until 1 year from now!



Reed went to Mother's Day Out today and he colored us a picture. Didn't he do a great job? His teacher said that he was great today! We are so blessed to have such an amazing kiddo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the fact that Reed is getting such great wear out of his plaid shorts I picked out for him! I love seeing him in them! Actually, I love seeing him in anything! He is precious!

Maggie said...

What fun!

Hey, Reedo, I got seven inches cut off my hair yesterday. Beat dat! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, it must be in the air, 'cause Enna also got rid of some hair!! Yea!!! Love you all. Enna