Custom Search

Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun Friday



I apologize for not blogging last night. We were out at Brandon and Tamara's and got in around 9:00 PM. I laid down with Reed and the next thing I knew Abbey was waking me up and telling me to come to bed.



Reed enjoyed his meal for breakfast as you can tell!



Abbey and Reed met me at work when I got off today. Reed went home with KayKay and we went to the Frist Center for Visual Arts. It was really fun to get to go on a date.



After the museum, we went to eat at Demo's. It was so great.



Then we went to *drum roll please* Target without child! It was a nice stroll!

We also went to Marti & Liz, which is a discount shoe store which sells namebrand shoes that were like display shoes. It was really cool.

We went to pick Reed up and he apparently had a blast at KayKay and PaKen's, because he was laughing and playing and talking!

We rounded out the evening by meeting Uncle Bubba to eat ice cream!

No comments: