Custom Search

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Busy, Busy Saturday!



We woke up this morning and after breakfast we started cleaning up. I did my chores first while Abbey watched Reed, then I watched Reed and she did her part of the housework.



Reed got sleepy around 10:45 and I happily obliged him to a nap. We went to sleep and woke up around 1:45! 3 HOURS!!!



Then, we ate bologna sandwiches (Oscar Mayer, of course!). Soon it was time for Abbey to go to work. Miss Candace came over to keep Reed and Uncle Bubba came over to help me get my Sunday School room ready. I get my new kid tomorrow. Thankfully, I've got a pretty big 6th grade group, since there is only 1 5th grader!



After we finished, we picked up Miss Candace and Reed and headed to Catfish House to have our FAVORITE waitress serve us up some vittles.



Tomorrow is our promotion Sunday, so we are looking forward to a pretty fun day.

__________

As I sign off tonight, I would encourage you to pray for the people on the coast as Gustav is heading for them. I know the national news channels don't really mention Mississippi very often, but when a hurricane hits New Orleans, it hits Mississippi really hard. Of course, I love my homestate so pray for them. My big brother is home off his rig and my mom said that traffic is crazy in Jackson!

No comments: