Custom Search

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Playtime at Miss Jennifer's!



Reed woke up at 12:15, 1:22, 2:39, 3:49, and 4:19 this morning. He was really ready to go and see Miss Jennifer. We just wanted some sleep!



Reed LOVES Miss Jennifer! He REALLY loves Miss Jennifer. We love Miss Jennifer as well. She is such a blessing and Reed loves it when he gets to go to her house and play because she has awesome toys!



And she has an awesome tree!



Reed loves all of God's creation!



Reed enjoys pushing Miss Jennifer's wagon.



He also has a blast playing with her blocks.



The rocky horse is really cool, too!



Miss Jennifer, I know you are reading this! You are the BEST!



Reed always falls asleep on the way home from Miss Jennifer's house.



Imagine my surprise when I got home from work and Reed and I were dressed alike. Abbey is always asleep when I leave for work, so she doesn't know what I wear. Not only did Reed and I both have on our red polos, we both had olive pants on too!



After supper, we played in the backyard for a little while.



Is it just us, or does Reed look like he is growing up too quickly?



We think he is definitely hitting a growth spurt, because it has affected his mood, his sleep, and his appetite.



I know the above picture is blurry, but you just have to see the joy on his face. His happiness is so amazing. He brightens our day!



After playing in the backyard for a little while, we had to take some things over to Britton's house. Tomorrow, Abbey and Tamara are fixing supper for baby Cooper's parents, so they were coordinating the meal.



Of course, Reed loves going over to Britton's hosue, so he didn't mind the quick trip.



Here are some more questions and answers from last night's CVS post.

Kerry asked: "How much time per week do you spend on this process?"

Kerry, I've never actually timed it, but I am pretty sure that I probably spend about 1.5 hours each week making my list and probably another 1.5 going to CVS, but I usually do that on my lunch break or before the family wakes up on Sundays. If I go in the afternoon, Reed always goes with me. I also have developed an excel spreadsheet that calculates my ECBs, coupons, totals, and taxes. It's not 100% accurate, but it is pretty close. I also have a coupon book that keeps my coupons fairly organized.



Julie asked: "Do you ever find any good diaper deals at CVS?"

Julie, we have bought the CVS brand diapers before when they were on sale and they are actually really great diapers. Abbey is very picky about the diaper brands and we have mostly used Huggies, but after trying the CVS diapers, she agreed they were really good. I think either next week or the next week, they are going to have ECBs on CVS diapers.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Ugh! Is it full moon or something? We had sleep issues last night here, too.

Reed DOES look like he is growing up too fast! Its like they wake up one morning and don't look like babies, but big kids. Reed has looked like that for a while, though! (Just to give you some perspective, Holly is still in a rear facing car seat!)

I love how happy Reed always looks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! If you'd like to alert your readers when the diapers go on sale, I know at least one who'd really appreciate it!!!

Julie (a fellow JOH adoptive parent)

Anonymous said...

I love playing with Reed on Tuesdays! I can't believe we only have two more days together and then I'm back in school. (Sigh...) I'll miss playing with him. Maybe you and Abbey can plan a monthly parents night out and I can still get my "Reed fix."

Miss Jennifer

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

That last picture is SO, SO cute! What a happy guy.

RamblingMother said...

He is so cute. Any word on Mei Mei?

Tish said...

great photos...and, yes, he is growing up too quickly!!