Custom Search

Monday, July 21, 2008

Officially, Officially, Official



Does the title make you think something official happened? I hope it does.



Reed is officially resourceful as demonstrated in this picture of him drinking his milk sans hands.



Reed is also officially a "playa". Why? Well, for the past, say, oh 10 months or so, Reed has had pretty much the same bedtime routine. Except for the past 4 nights, he has decided that he didn't want to go to sleep. It's not that he isn't sleepy, he's exhausted, it's that he doesn't want to be put down.

So, I think he's trying to play us, but it's really hard to listen to him scream.



Especially when you are used to see a face like the one above.



The most important thing is that all of our adoption papers are for Reed are officially done! Mrs. Lisa came for her last visit today and we are done! We have completely met every requirement by Taiwan and our agency to be completely done with his adoption! And although this visit was pretty much a formality, it is still nice to be done!

By the way, did you notice that we let Mrs. Lisa shop in the CVS Ministry?! We LOVE Mrs. Lisa and we were happy to be able to bless her with some goodies.



We took Reed out to celebrate. Can you guess what he ordered?



By the way, Hannah Claire's grandmommy is now a CVSer and I applaud her efforts to get some diapers for that sweet baby girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I think Reed looks so cute in his elf/farmer pajamas. Not what some other poster said. I am just in shock that someone would post such a thing.

At any rate, congrats on being all official!!! I know you are lucky to have Reed in your life and care but he (and Ava whenever she comes into your life) really does have a really good daddy!! (Mommy too!)

Unknown said...

Awesome! We are still praying for y'all!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! I already thought that it was OFFICIAL and in my heart it has been since that visit to my room oh so many months ago. Jeff and Abbey and REED and soon to be, little Miss Ava!!! You just can't get any better than that!! I love you all so much and I know that I must just exhaust GOD with prayers for all of my family!!! Jeff, you need to put Daddy and me on your CVS list because he got an introductory lesson last week. I am going to take you in to meet the manager when you are here. She was blown away when I told her my son was the best CVS fan out there. Love, MOM AKA ENNA

J+Di Di said...

Congratulations on completing all of the requirements!