Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prayer

I'm not going to blog with pictures tonight as I have just heard some very sad news. Maria Sue, one of Steven Curtis Chapman's daughters was killed tonight when she was accidentally hit in her driveway by one of her brothers who was driving an SUV.

Please pray for the Chapman family as they cope with this unbelievable loss. Reed actually had played with Maria Sue at the Asian Invasion Playgroup the Chapman's host at their home.

I would ask that you pray specifically for the Chapman's son, who was driving the vehicle. I am sure that he will take this especially hard and I am sure he will need much support throughout this time.

I believe that God is good, right, and perfect. I cannot understand this tragedy, but I trust that God has a plan. Maria Sue was His from the beginning and she is now with Him in perfection.

Pray for peace for the family. The Chapman's have been such leaders in the International Adoption platform and their organization is has helped many people bring their children to their forever homes.

Here is a link to the story on the Tennesseean.

Go give your children an extra hug!

No comments: