Custom Search

Friday, May 23, 2008

Picnic with Mama



Reed and Mama went to the park today for a picnic lunch. I think that Reed had a great time.



Reed discovered mulch last night in our flowerbed, so he was thrilled to see that the park had plenty!



Lola and Pop Rox came in tonight to keep Reed this weekend while Abbey and I go to Canada.



Mommy took the time to explain at the picnic that we would be going out of town. He was not really thrilled with the news.



But a few fruit puffs and he was a happy camper.



This is the first time that we have left Reed overnight.



Although I have had several business trips since Reed has been home, this is the first time that Abbey has not been with him overnight.



We had barbeque pork for supper and I grilled some corn. This was Reed's first experience with corn on the cob.



I think that he liked it!



What is up with those eyes?





"MMMMmmm ... this is good!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that he finally got to wear his outfit! He looks so cute in it!!